Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

STORY TIME : STORY TIME : ASSUMING VICTOR IS A GIRL - EPISODE 3 ( +18 )

  



Me: if you talk like that. Austin: come, I wan show you wetin my daddy dey do my mommy. 

Me: wetin be that? Austin: follow me. Austin took me to his parent’s room and asked me to pull my clothes, I was just giggling and asking him if that is what his daddy always tell his mommy. 

He said yes and I pulled my clothe, I wore a pink pa-nt that day if I recollect vividly. 

He pulled his short and clothe, Austin has a small di-ck compared to Sammy. 

Even when it was standing it was barely two inches long but what it failed to make in length, it made it up in width. 

That day Austin started tickling me and we landed on the bed na-ked. 

He climbed on me and tried pene-trating me, he didn’t succeed that day. 

We kept on trying till he finally broke my hymen, that day I cried and Austin was scared like hell. 

He cleaned me up before I

went home crying and walking like someone who had been hit by a car. 

 Aunty Rejoice rushed out of the room with Sampson trying to zip up, she asked Austin what happened to me and he claimed I fell from a chair and hurt my leg, I fell ill and my dad took me to the hospital, the doctor later told my dad what had happened to me, My dad was so mad at Aunty Rejoice that he nearly threw her out if he wasn’t begged by his older sister who was Aunty Rejoice’s mother. 

From that day Aunty Rejoice started caging me in the house, she refused me going out and wasn’t

ready to loose all the gifts my dad always gave her. 

She broke up with Sampson after a heated quarrel betwixt them, Sampson called her nasty names like slu-t and ashewo and accused her of sleeping with his friend Joshua, she also replied him that he is useless and has no future, broke three minutes idiot! that she was just managing him. 

Trust the estate people na, they went ahead and told my father about what happened between Aunty Rejoice and Sampson.

My father really dealt with her that she packed her things and ran away, my dad brought in a house girl called Grace. 

I just turned nine, and had my birthday. I was turning into a beautiful girl, and the knot on my chest were becoming obvious.

Grace was worse, the phone my dad bought for her was loaded with po-rn videos.

There was this night, I wanted to pee and there was no light. I took the torchlight on my bed side and went out through the door, I started hearing funny sounds coming room the room were Grace was staying. 

Grace was about eighteen years, an ebony beauty. Short with big a-ss, what she failed to make in height, she accomplished in her bre-asts and a-ss. I caught Grace fondling her bre-asts and fi-ngering herself, I watched her self-servicing until she gave a loud cry and fell back to the bed breathing heavily. 

I sneaked out without giving away my presence, from that day henceforth. I started looking for an opportunity to get hold of the phone that our house girl Grace was using, I didn’t have the opportunity till a day she went to buy what she will prepare for dinner, she forgot her phone at home. And I went for it and hurriedly scroll through her videos, they were all po-rn videos. 

I was lucky she didn’t place a code for access, I played one of the videos. It started with a white woman on a black man that has a long thick black di-ck, she was just riding it wondering how she was able to take in such thing inside her. 

I was so turned on and started pressing the growing bre-asts on my chest after I reduced the

volume for only me to hear. Voice: wetin you dey do with my phone, Gift!? I was startled

No comments:

Post a Comment