Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 6, 2020

STORY TIME : ASSUMING VICTOR IS A GIRL - EPISODE 2 ( +18 )


 


My aunty locked the door and came at us

with full energy, she pulled up Sammy

from my body. We were too shocked to move,

she used me and explained why she made

the best fufu in my tribe. she so pounded

me with her hands that I cried non-stop,

she then used Sammy to explain why she was called Chain the Tiger when

she was little, she so beat him up that I started

laughing the way Sammy was shouting and begging opening his mouth wide

like person wey get big mouth. The matter

no stop there, after so much begging 

she still filled my father in on what we did, trust my father na. 

he first taught Sammy

why they asked them to go to training

for some Months before being an officer, and later beat me very well that I landed

in the hospital bed. My father is lovely and kind, but when em wan beat you ehnn.. em nodey look back. 

I came back from the hospital after proper recovering,

Sammy avoided more than Covid19, that halted our escapade completely. 

After awhile, his dad was reported alive after the news of his death was circulated by some busy

bodies wey nodey gree mind their business. They went to their home when his father

returned from were he was deployed to fight death. Our elders said that an evil

seed that have been planted lives to grow

and live until it was completely pulled out of the soil, my father brought his sister

daughter who just wrote her WAEC and was about taking her JAMB, so my father

brought her in to teach me something na, as book dey hard to enter my head until di-ck and fine boys come kukuma fence my head with their spe-rm. 

My dad registered her in computer classes, aunty Rejoice is a typical

pretender does the worse, she will always teach me whenever my father is around.

If my father isn’t, she will not care to. she goes to computer in the morning and then prepare lunch for both of us, this my aunty have lots of boyfriends in the Estate after staying just two weeks in the Estate, different boys in their numbers that they are deceiving themselves in

the name of friendship which I didn’t buy.

Immediately I finished eating my lunch she will ask me to go to Austin their house to go and stay whenever his boyfriend Sampson came to visit her, Sampson is also working

in one Bet9ja shop like that. Fair and tall with big eyes, he is handsome. 

My aunt communicate with him with the phone that my dad bought for her, so this continued

everyday, this day I was thirsty so 

I left Austin their house to go home and take water from the fridge in our apartment. By then Rejoice has sent me away when Sampson came in, I opened the parlour door and saw the television showing but no one was there, I went to her room to check on her. 

When I started hearing funny sounds

just at the doorpost when I want to knock. 

Voice: assshhh!! ooohhh! Sampson

ohh! Voice: aahh! aahh!! your toto too sweet. 

I wanted to knock and inquired why they were pulling down the roofs with their voices

I went against the idea, I turned

round the flats and went to the window, I peeped with a chair underneath and saw them naked, aunty Rejoice was lying

beneath and Sampson her boyfriend was on top. she was just screaming and making face

anytime the muscles on his buttocks flexes. So, as time went on it became a custom

for me to obey aunty Rejoice order to stay in Austin their house, I will return

after counting to fifty and ran to the window to watch them. 

That day she was naked holding the wall, with Austin behind

her fu-cking her ha-rd. As their skins were

making “kpakpakpa” sounds, with time

I started touching myself while

watching them. It was thrilling and sweet, I come

dey anticipate pass Aunty Rejoice sef.

sometimes I will be asking her when uncle

Sampson will come, she will tease me that

am a play play. One day like that she asked

me to leave to Austin’s apartment to play,

Austin is about thirteen years old, he is

the only son of his parents. I didn’t know

his parents travelled neither did Aunty Rejoice knew, I don’t usually knock whenever I come visiting. 

I pushed open the door and stepped in, I saw Austin on a chair

with his di-ck standing out in betwixt his legs, his short pulled to the region of his laps holding a DVD plate cover. 

He was jer-king seriously with beads of sweats forming on his forehead, our Elders will

say this is war and the gods knows it. 

Me: wetin you dey do? He threw away the cover that has some ladies almost naked pictures, a Nigeria

drama.

He quickly stood up and wore hisshort. 

Austin: nothing. That day something happened betwixt me and Austin, that changed my life

story.


Watch out for Part three.

No comments:

Post a Comment