Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 5, 2020

STORY TIME : ASSUMING VICTOR IS A GIRL - EPISODE 1 ( +18 )

 





Seriously children with one parent really need divine help, am a product of it.

This is my life story you are about to read.

Gosh! I love handsome boys and big di-cks,

I ate di-cks like breakfast, before I even

turn eight sef I don sabi bad thing.

From mommy and daddy to the real kpakpa.

I lost my mom when I was eight, 

my dad is a police officer and he owns a bread

bakery, he is a very busy man. 

He has little or no time for me at all. Our elders once said a tree who refused to dance

the wind will teach it how to dance.

My dad refused to marry after so many pressures

mounted on him, he complained that he

doesn’t want his children to be maltreated

by step-mother or anybody, all these Nollywood

movies wey my papa dey like to watch sha.

My aunt who travelled to overseas

took my two years old brother and I didn’t see

him for years, due to my dad’s busy schedule.

My dad asked one of my aunty that

stays in Port-Harcourt to come stay with me,

you know all these death sentence

wey Naija army dey like give Southerners wey

go join army, go and fight Boko Haram. easy

way to finish them off, my aunty husband

was asked to head to Suicide forest or wetin

ona dey call am sef? Sambisa forest.

She parked in with her ten years old

son Samuel but we usually call him Sammy.

We lived in Estate then, my papa no

gree make we move to our own house due

to the security in the police estate. Our

apartment have like three rooms, mama Sammy

na leader of amebo in the Estate,

immediately she prepared our lunch after we are back

from school, she will go about the

Estate spreading confusion with one Bayelsa woman, mama Tari. 

That is how Sammy started luring me to the bedroom whenever

his mother set out to her friend’s place to resume their daily gossip, she will return

around seven pm to prepare dinner since

my dad always return home eight pm

some days. Sammy go carry me go

inside the room tell me say em wan show me

wetin em papa dey do em mama, Sammy

didn’t know much about sex. 

He will climb on top of me and started moving his waist

up and down rubbing one strong small

stick on my then moulded flesh in between

my legs, Sammy will be moving on top of me.

the thing will be sweeting me, both of us will be quiet in the bedroom as he

climbed me, with time he started pulling his short

and his flesh boner will be touching me. 

To bath come dey sweet me well well.

Anytime we returned from school. 

Me: aunty, I wan baf. Aunty: ah ah! Gift, na four thirty

already na, kukuma wait baf for evening. 

Me: no, my aunty say make we dey

baf three times a day. 

Aunty: you wan baf hot water. 

Me: no, I wan baf with Sammy. 

Aunty: okay na, make ona no disturb

me. Make ona go baf. Immediately our aunty take us to the

bathroom

she don rush commot for house to carry out the manifesto of amebo

association, Sammy will start touching me.

Pressing the small nipples on my chest, 

I will now be touching the small ha-rd sti-ck in

between his legs. with time we come dey discover

say to naked sweet pass the one wey

we dey wear shirt, so we always naked

while Sammy will climb on me and start moving

his waist in form of banging, we no know

how to put it. these went on till, a drummer that plays a drum and expect no one

to dance to the beats leave himself to sway

to his melodious tune, immediately my

aunt set out to go out that particular day,

we rush enter inside room and naked at once,

Sammy was on top me when my aunt opened the door and met us in that compromising situation.


#TBC ( To Be Continued )

No comments:

Post a Comment