Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

LET'S TALK : TWITTER USER SHARES A STORY ON HOW HE GET DUMPED BY A GIRLFRIEND AFTER HE SUPPORT HER EDUCATION

 


I understand it wasn’t necessary to post this on the tl but I don’t want my fellow brothers to get themselves in this trap,taking care of a girl and trying to nurture her is suicide.The girl I sacrificed most of my resources give,made sure she completed her secondary school
















I’m really hurt Pensive face and can’t take it anymore



I have tried calling her number she is not picking Man facepalmingMan facepalmingI haven’t been in this kind of situation before I can’t stand it










And Nursing training turned her back to me saying she doesn’t want me anymore nor be in the relationship I took it has a joke but like seriously she was not joking at all Man facepalmingMan facepalming she started acting rude some weeks back but didn’t recognize Broken heart






No comments:

Post a Comment