Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 21, 2020

GIST : It's not like I'm a kill joy...but you still outside You never enta ( Find out )

 



Comments 


"It's not like I'm a kill joy...but you still outside. You never enta"


"What makes you think the plane didn’t just land or she was just about boarding and she decided to take the picture? She wouldn’t be there in the first place if she didn’t board the flight. Please have sense"


"Why are all CeeCee bitter? I can see u have all the sense but lack sense of humor 

Mys Sherlock Holmes"


"I fuh follow you drag, but I saw your username.."


"Whatever makes you happy do it...see how happy she's BC she used flight so celebrate her....We ve difference desires"


"God knows once I enter plane like this it must take me to Canada , I no care if it's inter state or not , them no born the pilot well"


No comments:

Post a Comment