Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

NEWS: DEezeLL Mentioned His Naija Fav Artiste




officialdeezell
A lot of people been ask’n about my fav Naija artist! I hAVE 3, and 2 of em r on this jam. So get ready to shake body πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ½on the 30th... Yi Rawa”... by our very own KING OF THE NORTH @dj_abba_ FEAT the one & only KING OF THE SOUTH @yung6ix !! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ I honestly can’t wait πŸ’«πŸ’«
dj_abba_
πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ™⭐️ πŸ’₯⚡️ Namiji


Comments On Post
ehmkay__
Yeah mehnπŸ™Œ

sir_hydaar
Any Abbaty Mutun Ne kuwa? 😁 Na kasa Gane Wa wallah , komai Yayi Yana Bada Yanayi mai Tausasawa✌ @dj_abba_ @officialdeezell

arewarulers_com
It will be released 30janπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my birthdayπŸ’― I think dis is my birthday gift from u @dj_abba_ thank for ur gift ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment