Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 30, 2018

NFSS: Is My Brother’s Friend My Brother Too? (Erotic Story)






We back again on our NF ( NORTHERNFILES ) Story thingy as it seems our Fans are enjoying it.

Here is a story very erotic story that happens in our world today. 

You all shout sit back, relax and enjoy this awesome story.



Oh my! It’s the same guy I saw with Brother Lanre, he’s at the door. Hmm God that guy Is everything. First time I saw him, I couldn’t get the thought of his lips out of my head.

So sexy hmm I’m sure he noticed my looks and acts towards him, but he was there forming “my friend’s sister”.

“Mirabel! Mirabel”! Brother Lanre called “Yes Brother Lanre, I’m coming o”.

I got to the sitting room in no time and the sight of this wonderful creature strucked me. God this guy is so perfect, I wouldn’t mind being his baby.. smile.

That would be nice yeah? I mean it could strengthen the family bond or what do you all think? Wait! My brother is way older than me, I mean I’m 17 and he’s 24..

Oh that means his friend could be his age mate or older than him or younger than him or whatever, I could care less( my thoughts)

This is my friend, Seun, he just got back from the United states, he’d be here for some days, I already informed mummy and daddy so it’s no big deal.

Keep him company while I quickly dash to the mall to get some things. You could cook for him or something just make him feel relax, my brother said, while he left.

We were alone in the house and it felt a little bit awkward because he has never said much to me, he looks gentle, maybe it’s just my thought.

Whatever though all I care about now is getting his attention because love knows no bound and age shouldn’t be a barrier.

Hhmmmmm (clears throat) “Brother SEUN, what would you like to take”? I asked in a very low tone as if I was shy.

” Errmmmm juice would be enough”, he said.. That baritone voice came like a shock. I didn’t know his voice was that deep.. it sent a thing down to my spine. I smiled at his use of voice. I told you this guy is perfect, I thought to myself.

I brought him a pack of five alive placed on a tray and a glass cup. The juice wasn’t opened, which made me sat beside him,almost entering his body so as just to serve his juice.

God his smell could make one ask for the impossible..let me be a good girl I thought to myself. He took a little of his drink and the conversation started.

“You’re Mirabel yeah”? He asked “Yes sir”, I said with a smile, placing my head down not wanting him to see me. He smiled, stop the formality, I’m no sir, I’m just like your brother okay, he said.

The statement made me feel somehow, he probably noticed my look when he said;

“C’mon, don’t feel bad, I noticed how you’ve been looking at me all these while, and with my years of experience, I could tell what you mean.

Please stay focus in school okay, I’m just like your brother and I wouldn’t want you to lose focus. Be a good girl okay”, he said.

What kind of rubbish is this? Did I tell him I needed advise, it’s not his fault, is just that my heart won’t stop beating.

He would tell me if I have ever told him that I don’t know who my brother is? This guy is even annoying. I said “thank you” in an irritated tone.

Don’t feel bad, I just want you to be a good girl, he said giving a flirty look.

I left the sitting room angrily, I kept thinking of what he said.. I was about laying on the bed when I heard my name .. Mirabel! Yes I’m coming, I said in return.

I’m done with the juice, where would I put the cup and tray, he asked.

I went forth to help him with the dirty cup I was about leaving for the kitchen when my leg mistakenly hit the table, causing the cup to slip and the remaining content in it popped out and poured on his body, from his chest down to his member. “Oh my I’m so sorry, it was a mistake, I didn’t mean to do this, I’m sorry”, I said.

“It okay, he replied. Can I get something to clean up”?

“Sure”, I immediately ran to the kitchen, to get a bowl of water. I was about cleaning him up when I realised I had no napkin with me.

I immediately pulled my top, forgetting I was only on bra, which revealed my blossom. I used my top to clean his stained shirt.. “Oh my you’re almost naked”, he said.

“It’s nothing, After all you’re like my brother”, I said back to him.

I bent low so I could clean the stain around his member area, I was cleaning when I realized the stain was actually on his member, there was a puzzled look as to if I was suppose to clean it up or just let it be.

I looked into his eyes to search for confirmation on his face but he looked away. I kept on cleaning anyway. I did it slowly, the more I touched it, the more his dick rises. A little hmmm left my mouth, making me moan to myself.

“C’mon Mirabel, we aren’t suppose to be in this position”, he said. I immediately stood up while I was about apologizing, he moved me closer to himself, making his already erected member touch my area.

“I just want you to be a good girl”, he said touching me, making our eyes come in contact. I was about leaving but one thing led to another and our lips was locked in eachother. He kissed me slowly, and softly, his lips taste so sweet.

He dipped his hands in my already exposed breast, touching them slowly. He brought them out, he suckled at one slowly, making me moan ouchhh, hmmmmmm, oooohhhhh, while he kept touching the other one. At this moment, I wanted more of him, which made me press closer to him.

He raised my leg to his thigh, making him nibble at my breast
He pulled my skirt slowly while I was left with just my pantie on. He placed me on the sofa slowly, while he kept on kissing my neck.

He pulled my pantie, while he raised my leg up. He kissed me from my thigh to my pussy part while he placed a soft kiss on my pussy.

He kissed me, while he used his tongue to cause me trouble. He used his tongue slowly on my clit, going up and down, making me make subtle moan ohhhhhhh .

He went side ways while he went faster again making me moan loud, ohohohohohohoh, at this time we both made a rythymic moan, he would moan uhhhhhhhh while I make the ouchhh baby sound making me continue from where he stopped. ”

Baby you’re so wet for me, he said. No lies, I was so wet that penetration at that moment would be easy. He kept using his tongue faster making me want to squirt.

At this time, my pitch increased as I was about squirting, ohhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm baby arrrrrrrggghhhh I held his head tight as I was about to squirt when I head him say; “would you go down on me”?

Hearing this turned of the feeling In me but it was okay because I wanted to satisfy him too. I pulled his shirt, making him remain on his undershort, as he has pulled his jean trouser himself before now.

I pulled his undershort revealing his already erected dick. I stroked his dick with my hand, while I placed a soft kiss on his balls. I stroked slowly making him moan hmmmmmmm I increased my pace, while his moan increased.

I was about putting his dick in my mouth when I heard Mirabel! Oh my, Brother Lanre is back, God what’s wrong with him? He just brought me out of my thought… what’s all these now?

“Mirabel come and help me with these things”, he said.. why would he just bring me out of my thought just like that? Wait o is my brother’s friend really my brother?

Don’t even tell me you’ve never had a crush on your brother’s friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment